Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ruth 4


If you've missed the previous chapters of Ruth so far, let me encourage you to listen in this week. All of Scripture is profitable...but, for me the book of Ruth really finishes strong and the finale of this amazing story is all summed up in the final verses of Chapter 4. 

A story of redemption, by faith which leads to new life and hope in a better future. Almost sounds like another story in the Bible....

And as rudimentary as this may sound to any Bible believing Christian, it should serve as a reminder just how simple the message of the gospel is, and how huge the implications of our faith. Living out our faith in total submission to Christ's Lordship in our lives is not as complicated as it is just plain hard. Life has it's ups and downs and a real enemy tempting and distracting us with deception we can't fathom. So, I need every reminder I can get of the reward I have in giving my life over to Christ, in all ways...on all days. 

Take a moment to review the verses in Ruth Chapter 4, then listen in as we break down the conclusion to this OT short story. 







Links to our notes below






No comments:

Post a Comment